Awaken Mind, Body Spirit
Celebrate the Harvest moon and the Equinox!
Sunday October 4
Studio is full. Sign up for zoom space or just show up on Sunday
ID # 847-3474-8660
Here is how you join a zoom class:
1. Download zoom.us on your computer. This is free, but you need a recent version.
2. Go to the visanayoga.com schedule page and copy or cut and paste the 9 digit code in bold displayed after the class you want to attend.
3. On your zoom screen ask to join a class. Enter this 9 digit code. You will be asked to sign in. This gives us a roster of who is in class.
Here is how you can attend an in studio class in person:
1. Email the instructor to reserve one of the 4 spaces. Everyone must pre-register. Emails for the instructors are listed below. If you register please be sure you attend! No drop ins!
2. Arrive to class no earlier than 10 minutes before class wearing a mask. Please do not arrive late. The 4 spaces will be marked with tape. Please bring your own mat and props.
3. You may pay the teacher on arrival and keep track of your own pass. We will not use sign in sheets or cards right now.
4. Wear your mask as you are setting up, going to restroom and talking with others. Please keep social distancing.
5. Once everyone is in their space you may remove your mask for yoga practice.
6. Wear mask again as you clean up your space at end of class.
Emails: Lynn - firstname.lastname@example.org
Babs - email@example.com
Karli - firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine - email@example.com
To pay: Download the Cash App on your smartphone. You will need to enroll with a debit or bank card. Inside the app, pay $visanayoga. The cash will immediately go from your account to Visana’s account. If you do not have a smartphone you can use paypal. Pay to 5412540485.
Yoga unites the mind, body, and soul in a way that eases tension and promotes health and well being. Regular practice improves your breathing and outlook on life.
Yoga is a great way to improve your endurance for other physical activities. After a workout, yoga will help your body relax while stretching and strengthening.
Yoga not only improves your body, but also helps with mindfulness and meditation. Take a break from daily life in order to focus on yourself and get clarity.